Sunday, August 28, 2011

THANK YOU BLOG WORLD... to all you wonderful teachers

So over the summer I've been collecting pictures of things I really really liked and wanted to create for my classroom... both from other teacher blogs and from pinterest (which usually leads me back to a teacher blog). So I need to send my sincerest gratitude to all of my friends out in the teacher blog world. 

THANK YOU, 
You have truly been my biggest mentors this summer. You have inspired me in all aspects of teaching.
Some of you are the craftiest & cutest decorators...
Some of you are the most organized and careful planners...
Some of you are the most generous and  creative creators...
and some of you are just super fun to follow.. 

It is time to show you all how much you have truly inspired me to make my classroom what it is and what it will be :)

Yours & Mine
First Grade At Last Inspired
  
you inspired me to create these too :)
 Good Writers
Good Scientists


Mrs. Jump Inspired
My Good Listeners


Pinterest Inspired
 Found on Pinterest... Daily5
 Mine
Close Up.


 First Grade Fresh Inspired
Mine

Freebies I loved ... 
 Thank you


Thank you



Thank you


I am sure there are plenty more people I should be thanking...
If you see something on this blog that was your original idea please contact me for credit. Sometimes I'd forget to label the picture w. where it came from so I didn't have a way to remember who was the original creator.  Please remember that your ideas inspired me and if I used them- feel proud to know that you are just so talented that your ideas touched the classroom of a new teacher. 
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU. 

6 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the shout out girl! I was reading and wasn't expecting to see my name on there! Hopefully I'll finally get this schedule thing down better and be better about blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! Super job on your posters!!
    Jennifer

    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, this is the nicest thing to do! Thank you so much for the sweet message--I can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me! Thank you again!!! :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your blog! I just found it through the Bubbly Blonde! Can you tell me what post on The First Grade Parade you found the schedule on? I can't seem to find it!

    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found you through The Bubbly Blonde and now I'm your newest follower! This is such a great idea - I need to copy this idea! In the meantime, I'm going to take a look around!
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that the blogging world is inspiring! Well said! Thank you for your contributions to this great trend, as well!!!

    Christine

    http://hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete