My oh My.... Vacation before school begins is bitter sweet. It's so hard to concentrate on relaxing when you know that you have a stack of to do lists waiting for you at home.
So I spent a week in California visiting my sister and her family and it was such a great time. Beautiful weather and excellent company. Unfortunately my mind was half there and half here at home... thinking about work... I KNOW RIGHT?!?
So here is what is stressing me out ... THE DAILY 5 & CAFE . I want to implement these programs but they feel so JAM PACKED. Last year I felt as though I could only fit one teaching point and active piece a day. I'm feeling so overwhelmed that I can't even get all the parts to a day done that they recommend to do.
So I'm looking to you, blog friends, for advice... I've got A MILLION questions (well just a couple) as this is my first year implementing both programs.
1.When is it a good time to start implementing??? ... 1st Day of School? or should I hold off a day or so? What do you do?
2.Is it okay to just focus on one point a day... ie focus one day on read to self ... next day CAFE lesson one and practice read to self... next day review previous day then CAFE lesson two and practice Read to self and so on?
I can't think of anymore questions but I know I have more... but for now PLEASE HELP.
I'm trying to plan my first week and I just feel SO OVERWHELMED!!!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment