I was just recently allowed into my classroom on Monday and Luckily things are moving along.
There are still a million things I've found on Pinterest that I still have yet to get around to making buuuuut as far as classroom set up goes... things are going well.
Here are a few pictures of my classroom for this school year :)Enjoy
This is what my classroom looked like the first day I walked in... AHHHHH!!!
Notice the green bulletin board??? That was my CAFE PLAN A. but I changed my mind and Below is plan B for the CAFE/ DAILY 5- I'm implementing that this year!!
Daily 5/ CAFE Board... Tadaaaa!!
My Desk- Still haven't touched it and school starts on Tuesday!!!
The Library- I still want to buy new baskets and reorganize the books... not sure if I will have time... I did make new labels so if I can't reorganize them at least they can get fresh basket labels.
Star Student Board
Word Work Station from the back... where I will post spelling words and phonics lessons we are working on.
Word work Station from the front- where I will store word work materials. I think I am going to nix the bag Idea I posted about earlier this summer... and just store items in this excellent cart
Word Wall- Last years word wall will have to do.. No time to jazz it up this year.
Where all the Nice work hangs out
YAY... My new Kidney Table... never had one... now I do..fabulous reading will go on here.
More Guided Reading- I got the idea to cover the side of the file cabinet last night... I have to find out who's idea this is so I can credit them!
Cubbie area- Where the kids hang their things...
This year I've put a circle table in here as well as the art supplies for a small get away area for the kids... I've only got 15 kids this year so I'm going to use the extra cubbies as an area to store toys and indoor recess things...
Not sure why I didn't start with this picture but here is the door to my classroom... All ready to welcome the kiddies!!!
Hope you enjoyed the progress... More pictures to come :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment