Alisha from The Bubbly Blonde is having a Linky party about Classroom Pet Peeves!
Ironically, I have been thinking about this for a few days now. I currently work at a summer camp (obviously I couldn't get enough of the kiddos) and this week I've had this one child who has been going to the nurse for EVERYTHING... I swear this child is accident prone, but it has started to remind me of all the things that drive me absolutely INSANE in my classroom.
#3. I have to agree with Rachel @ A Sarti Party with this one.
I hate everything and anything Pencils. Although it's not my number one, it drive's me bonkers. It never fails that for any and every subject/ activity, someone has a pencil issue. Either its broken, missing, needs an eraser, needs to be sharpened. I know these things happen but I have a box filled with sharpened pencils that are always readily available for these issues... the kids just don't ever remember to get up and get them or take care of these issues alone. BLAH!
#2. Nurse Goers- Now don't get me wrong, there are kids who you know that really have to go to the nurse. There are the ones who are seriously injured, those who look sick, those who have medications that need to be taken... but I know that you know the ones that I am talking about... those select few who always play the "I dooooon't feeeeeeeeel good" card ALLLLL THE TIME!! - the one the nurse knows by name and usually says... "what's wrong today, Bobby?"
#1. Kids who want to be first for everything... they run to the door, they're at the edge of their seats to get ahead of their friends... they only hear HALF of the directions because they're too busy worrying about how they are going to be first. UGGGGGGGGGGH
What are your Pet Peeves? Link up you know that when you read these you'll be nodding in agreement! It'll actually make you happy to know that your not the only one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




ugh i can't stand when they want to be first in line! i mean why, we are all going to the same place!
ReplyDeleteAmen to all three of those! You hit on my three biggest pet peeves!
ReplyDeleteSuzy! I can't find your e-mail on here, but I need you help with something! :)
ReplyDeleteMy blog button that you added is not showing up right now. (Silly me, deleted the photo) I was wondering if you would be able to open the gadget you added my button with and then copy and paste the entire code and e-mail it to me!
If you could that would be great! :) My e-mail is
creatingandteaching@hotmail.com
P.S. you won my giveaway!
Actually!!!! Nevermind! :) I fixed it!! :) But e-mail me either way about winning my giveaway! :)
ReplyDelete