If you haven't noticed I'm new to blogging this summer and I have so many things I'd like to share about my last year teaching and this new year to come.
Here are some pictures of my classroom last year. Hope you enjoy!! (Most all the lettering for my signs are done with my Cricut Machine... I <3 it)
Here is the entrance to room 123
WELCOME
I like to call this my ART CART: it holds papers, extra markers,
glue, crayons, and lots more.
Above you will see our job chart, dismissal chart, and around the panda are
our specials which include times and days
Across from the Art Cart is the King/ Queen of the Jungle Board
One student is selected each week to be the King/Queen of the Jungle!!
Student Mailboxes- papers and notices to go home!!
Homework bin and papers to pass back bins are above!!
Behind the mailbox is the Lunch Count.
I use tins and Popsicle sticks for students to choose.
I got the idea for the hungry hippos sign from another blog I will give
credit to that blogger when I go back and find their site!
Our sink area :)
Student Cubby Area- I had that shelf place up there but I think
I'm going to take it down this year... I never used it :(
Guided Reading Table on the right
I'M GETTING A KIDNEY THIS YEAR YAY!!
Student tables & bulletin boards
Its a bit messy from this section
Here is a better view
I made that Lion by hand :)
I love my chair too. Thanks to my mother in-law to be.
Behavior Chart- Again Credit to the sign idea
Mine however is hand made by my cricut
I didn't use that computer last year
It was such a shame.
So there you have it folks.... Last years classroom... A memory of A First Year Teacher....
So excited to start this years classroom.... I think I'll start working on what to do next... :)




















Thanks for sharing all of these jungle ideas! :) I am doing that theme this year and am very excited about it!
ReplyDeleteApril
Ms. Jackson's in First